Welcome to the Origins scavenger hunt. During a week we will distribute minting codes across various Twitter users and other places online. To kickstart the hunt, some clues will be shared on the Alan Walker Twitter profile.
- Find a code
- Unlock the minting page at https://corite.com/origins
- Tweet the link to your clip on Twitter with the hashtag #origins and use retweets and threads to piece the full videos together
Once all pieces have been discovered and sorted, all three videos will be uploaded on the Alan Walker Youtube channel, kickstarting the revenue share for all NFT-holders.
First chance to mint will be on 12 July
UPDATE 19 July 2022: You will be able to deposit your NFT on Binance NFT after 11.00 UTC 19 July 2022
UPDATE 22 July 2022: Minting closes at 13.30 UTC 23 July 2022. Full video premiere on Alan Walker's YouTube at the same time.
UPDATE 25 November 2022:
- Payouts will be airdropped in USDC, USDT or BUSD
- First payout will be based on a snapshot made on Friday 2 December 2022 shortly before the distribution. The result of this snapshot can not be changed.
- Only wallets connected to a registered Corite account will get a share of the payout and the total amount will be shared on a pro rata basis (i.e. proportional to the amount of NFTs each wallet holds)
- IMPORTANT: If you have your NFT deposited on a centralized exchange you need to move it to the wallet you have connected to Corite before the day of the snapshot.
- There will be no way to claim a share after each airdrop, but any holder can participate in future airdrops during the two year term if they meet the criteria at the time.
- Future payouts will be on a three month basis, based on the payout schedule of YouTube and the organizations collecting the revenue. The next payout should be expected in February 2023.
UPDATE 2 December 2022: All users who had their Alan Walker YouTube NFTs in their Corite-connected wallet at 8 AM UTC today have now received their share in USDT, based on the the net revenues during the period 1 July - 30 Sept 2022. As a reminder, please note that any NFT deposited at a centralized exchange was not included in the payout, nor any holders who didn’t connect their wallet to a Corite account ahead of the distribution.
The payouts were done in two separate batches:
Find the clues
Starting on 12 July there will be clues shared in different places online. If you find one and figure out what to do with the information, you will be able to buy a segment of a video as an NFT. Each video will be divided into 25 segments and each segment comes in only 100 pieces so you need to be quick if you figure out how to get one.
If you manage to mint an Alan Walker Origins NFT, you not only get to own a piece of unique content, but you will also be part of the reveal of the full videos.
Mint to reveal
Each Alan Walker Origins NFT will contain a short video segment together with the audio. The order of the segments will be randomized so you won’t know which one you will get ahead of the minting.
Each registered Corite user and wallet can mint one NFT per segment. The minting will stop after 15 days. That being said, we reserve the right to stop or extend the minting process for any reason, as we see fit. Some Alan Walker Origins NFTs will be minted on select marketplaces. The allocation rules may differ depending on the respective marketplace and communicated in the respective marketplace.
Each Alan Walker Origins NFT costs 10 USD (approximately 0.045 BNB) plus any gas fees on the BNB Chain.
Piece it together on Twitter
After revealing your Alan Walker Origins video segment, you should tweet it using the hashtag #origins and work together with other owners to piece together the full videos using retweets and Twitter threads. Will you be part of the thread that is able to get the segments in the right order and see the video in full before anyone else?
Get your share of the YouTube revenues
Now the fun begins! After the scavenger hunt has been completed all three videos will be uploaded in full on Alan Walker’s official YouTube channel and each holder of an NFT will get a share of the revenue from the streaming on YouTube over a period of two years.
Do what you can to promote the video on YouTube and your other socials. It’s as simple as this: more action from the fans like yourself means more rewards for everyone!
- When the royalty is collected from YouTube for all three videos, it will be shared on a pro rata basis (which means in proportion to how many NFTs you own out of the total available) among all owners of an Alan Walker Origins NFT on these conditions:
- The owner is a registered user at Corite
- The owner has connected the same wallet address to Corite
- The owner has provided accurate and complete information as may be required by Corite, its partners or by law at the time
- The royalties from YouTube are only related to the music videos, not audio files on YouTube Music
- Having backed the Origins EP does not entitle you to revenue from the music videos
- You can acquire more NFTs by buying them on marketplaces.
- We will communicate with the owners through announcements on Telegram, Twitter and other Corite channels that may exist at the time. Any form of communication will be at Corite’s sole discretion.
- Payouts will be done through Corite and be based on the payout schedule of YouTube. Please allow a minimum of three months for the first payout to occur. The revenue share will be active for two years from the day of the launch of the videos. There will be an additional collecting window of 90 days after the end of the two years for any late YouTube payouts to be registered.
- All owners will receive payouts through their account on corite.com
- Anyone can participate in the sale and in the hunt to reveal the three Alan Walker Origins music videos. To be eligible for a share of the net revenues you can’t be from a sanctioned country, Russia or Belarus.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any rules at our sole discretion, but will communicate the reasons for doing so on this page.